1995-1996Image by hyperbolic pants explosion via Flickr

Well, I did really well for most of the last week and then Wham the weekend appears and I've binged for most of the weekend. I barely even touched my food journal which defeats the purpose of keeping a food journal. I know part of it was because of Joey's birthday party and part of it was due to the kids stressing me out. This weekend HAS to be better! I can't let the stress of the kids fighting give me an excuse to binge. If I can stick to my plan during the week why not the weekend? One thing I really noticed was by setting specific times to eat I'm better able to control my eating.

I've been biking again this week. Also didn't keep up with exercising during the weekend either, all in all it was a bad weekend for health and fitness.

This week my goals are:
  • Stick to my specific times for eating
  • Keep track of ALL foods I eat
  • Go to the gym at least twice this week

I haven't been to the gym in a long time. I'm feeling intimidated again, which is ridiculous I know. I'm going to the gym to help myself to gain muscle and lose weight not to try to impress strangers. But it is hard to get up early and when I know I'm biking/walking most days the gym seems like less of a priority.

EXERCISE

Monday
Biking: 18.3 km
Walking: 5 km

Tuesday
Biking: 18.3 km
Walking: 5 km
Reblog this post [with Zemanta]

0 comments:

About