Thursday I worked 12-8 so I didn't go to bed at a decent time and couldn't get up early. Friday night my daughter ended up with the flu, so I didn't get to do my Walk the Micah Road Walk-a-thon. In fact I didn't do much of anything, except yell and scream all weekend due to lack of sleep. Sunday night I was packing my gym bag and getting everything all set. It was later than usual, but I was still going to get up early. My daughter got sick again and I ended up on the couch with her most of the night.

This morning I procrastinated so much. I hit snooze a bunch of times. When I did finally get up I ended up poking around Facebook looking at pictures. I finally left and went to the gym. I got there at 6:30 and worked out for 30 minutes.

I walked to work and showered there, which I'm going to start doing from now on. I'll miss the sauna, but at least I won't have to fight for the shower. And it gives me some extra time since I'm already at the office.

Biking: 4 miles

Elliptical: 0.45 miles / 73 cal / 5 min / L8

Seated Row: 70 lbs x 8 reps I thought I could do it...instead I did...55 lbs x 4 sets

Elliptical: 0.23 miles / 32 cal / 2 min / L8

Lateral Pull Down: 70 lbs x 3 sets (I felt it in my back while working out and set 3 killed!)

Chest Press: 55 lbs x 3 sets

I now have a goal. A real, tangible goal with a date. My little sister's birthday is June 30th. She is trying to lose weight and tone up. Meeting a goal is easier when you have someone else striving to reach the same/similar goal.

Goal Date:
- June 26th

Objectives:
- To workout 5-6 times/week with at least 3 of those as heavy workouts at the gym

Goal Weight:
- To be in the 230 lb range I'm aiming for somewhere between 230-235

I am contemplating biking to Baseline bus station to catch the bus in the morning. It's a 5.7 miles trek one way. I'm scared! It's a long trek at least for me. I know I can do it. So, here is the idea for my new workout schedule for the next 7 weeks:

Day 1: Upper Body
Day 2: Biking 11.4 miles
Day 3: Abs
Day 4: Biking 11.4 miles
Day 5: Lower Body

Tomorrow is trial day. I'll let you know how the biking goes.

0 comments:

About