I woke up at 5 am and went for a walk! I don't want to jinx myself by saying I'm back on track or anything, but it felt great! I even left right away. Usually I dally until 5:30 and then head out. This morning I was up and dressed and out the door by 5:05.

I briefly considered going on my long walk since I left so early but I didn't want to push myself too hard too fast. I did my 1.4 mile route. I brought my weights with me and used them along the way. I also did 32 push ups. My first set of 16 went very well with my second set I struggled a little but was able to continue without stopping.

The wind was so beautiful this morning. It was one of those heavy winds that make you think anything is possible. For the first time since the days have grown shorter I actually enjoyed the dark. Between the wind and the dark it felt like I had the world to myself. Well to myself and the skunk...yep he was out and about again. At least I always notice him well before crossing paths.

Since I left so early I had lots of time to get ready. I did my daily devotions without rushing. Then I got breakfast and lunch together before having my shower and getting dressed for work.

I feel pretty good today. I'm hoping the energy keeps with me for the whole day. I will keep you up to date with my progress as I go along. I'm really hoping this is the beginning of being routine again.

0 comments:

About