I know it's been too long since I've updated my blog. Life has a way of getting away with you. Last week I did go on Monday for a bike ride for 4.3 miles. Tuesday I boxed for 30 minutes on the Wii.
Tuesday night the Riley was up for half the night. In fact from Tuesday - Thursday night Riley was up half the night. Saturday I did a lot of exercising, I swear I got all my exercise for the week on Saturday.
Saturday morning I brought my in-laws car home around 5:30 am and then walked home. In the afternoon I walked with my mom and the kids up to my in-laws and then back again. Then I went to wrap a present for my friends wedding and realized I had no boxes! So I biked all over looking for something to wrap the gift in. I did finally find something and it all worked out, but I was exhausted by 11 pm.

0 comments:

About