Good Morning. Yup, I've become a morning person and I AM chipper. Don't you all just hate me now? :-)

So, I sat up in bed at 5:08 am thinking I'd forgotten to set my alarm. Guess what? It's Saturday! I figured since I was already awake I may as well just get up. Being as it is Saturday and I wasn't in a hurry I decided today would be my 4.5 mile bike route. (we needed milk anyway)


I left at 5:25 and was home by 6:11 because I made a few stops along the way. I stopped for a drink of water after a rather large hill. (I can't wait until the day that hill is no long huge to me.)

I stopped at Sobey's to buy milk and a couple other items. Then it was back on my bike with the groceries on my back. I briefly considered going the even longer way around but decided I'll try that once I've been at this longer.

I made one more brief stop when I noticed my father-in-law was awake as I drove by. I stopped in for a cup of coffee and a quick chat.

The last leg of my route was hard but I kept telling myself I was almost home and to "just keep peddling". For those of you who've seen Finding Nemo every time I say it I'm reminded of Dory singing "just keep swimming".

Well I'm off to hit the showers and work on my friend's website before the kids wake up. I'll leave you until next time with Dory's Just Keep Swimming Song. Enjoy!



0 comments:

About