Part 2

11:12 AM | 0 Comments

I know I could have just added this to my original post today but I just had to add a whole new post. I'm at work at the moment, and have been since 7:30 am. I work on the 21st floor of a 27 storey building. Around 10:20 this morning the fire alarm went off because of a fire on the 22nd floor.

We walked down 21 flights of stairs! I was great! My legs were not shaky at all. We were allowed back into the building about 30 minutes later. Now when I go to stand up my knees are all weak and wobbly. It's great! I think I am the only one in the entire building who was happy we were walking down 21 flights of stairs! (Everyone was of course happy to get out of the office but no one likes going down the stairs.)


I had to share my extra exercise for the day. I averaged it out and I'm pretty sure it's about 420 steps, too bad I couldn't do that everyday!

0 comments:

About