It has been 1 week of solid of exercising every day. I must admit how tired I am. The last couple of days I've been finding it harder and harder to wake up. I do still wake up though and I think that's what is most important.

I walked my short 1.4 mile route this morning. I stopped twice to do bench push ups. I made it to 16, but it was difficult and I had to stand halfway before finishing. I've decided to stay at 16 for a while since I find it so challenging. Once I've got a good handle on the 16 push ups I will start increasing the number again.

I brought along my 1 lb weights and ankle weight switching ankles at the halfway mark. I still get that pain in my shins and can't wait until I can get some new shoes. I know it will help to have a lighter shoe. For once in my life I plan on paying more than $30 for a pair of shoes.

So, off the topic of exercise, I've been thinking about when I was younger. I used to write all the time. It was my thing. I even thought I wanted to be a reporter which is why I ended up taking journalism. Ever since I graduated from journalism I have had no interest in writing. It's like journalism sucked all of my creative writing out of me.

I don't think I was a great writer, not by any means. I used to actually enjoy writing. The point I'm trying to get to is that I like writing in my blog everyday. I'm enjoying writing again, maybe it's not all that creative or even interesting, but I love it and I think that matters.

It's salad and veggie samosas for lunch today :-) Have a great day.

0 comments:

About