On a roll

8:34 AM | 0 Comments

Today is Sunday, and it's that time of the month, so I feel like crap, but I WENT!!!! Yup, Riley woke up at 4:57 and I desperately wanted to go back to bed, instead I went for a walk! I know God has been helping me with this. It's no coincidence that I keep waking up at 5 am!

Today was my shorter route, but I brought my 1 lb weights. Oh and today I managed 12 bench push ups! Thursday I started with 10 and I keep adding 1 every time I do it.

I really feel like I'm on a roll now. Usually, I go out a day here, a day there and I'm lucky if it's been 3 days in the week. Most of the time I just bike to the store to get bus tickets and junk food, which doesn't really counts.

So far this week I've gone out Tuesday, Thursday, Friday, Saturday and Sunday! I'm exhausted! Although a big part of that is aunt flow, ever since my tubaligation it's been out of whack. I know this is all totally worth it though because I am so tired of being tired, and I'm even sicker of being fat!

I decided to do a weekly total every Sunday of how many miles I've walked/biked.
Week 1 Total: 14.8 miles (23.82 km)
Biked: 10 miles (16.09 km)
Walked: 4.8 miles (7.72 km)

Wow that's impressive! I love mapping out my routes to see how far I've actually gone it gives me a higher sense of accomplishment this way. The pedometer is fine to see how many steps in the day but I'd rather see how far I've gone. Besides my pedometer no longer works since my middle child Joseph put it in the tub. He loves to bring toys into the tub that have no business in the water.

I must say overall this week I AM PROUD OF MYSELF! And writing that and seeing it brings tears to my eyes...stupid hormones! It's been a long time coming and I can't wait until I can tell you I've lost x amount of weight or even better I fit x size pants! That time will come for now I'm just so happy I've got a routine and I've been sticking to it. It takes 28 days to make it a habit, 7 down, 21 to go.

Thanks for listening. It's off to church for me. Have a blessed day.

0 comments:

About