Good day. Well, as you probably noticed I took some time off from the gym. I'm completely weak, exhausted and lightheaded.

We moved to our new place March 29th and we've been setting up ever since. My husband has had to take the brunt of most of the work. I've barely been able to get out of bed in the mornings, let alone make it to the gym.

I've gone to the clinic twice now trying to find out what is wrong with me. At first I thought it was my iron, but that test came back fine. Tuesday I'll be going in for blood work to test my thyroid. It's been so hard to go from having so much energy to none at all. Simple things like carrying my daughter upstairs is a challenge. Standing on the bus when it's full is a challenge.

I did make it to the gym on Tuesday morning. I did not do nearly as much as I would have liked. I even tried to get in more cardio after my weights, but felt like i was going to pass out, so I didn't push it.

Treadmill: 1.03 miles /1.62 km / 11 minutes 43 seconds

FitFix Circuit
Back Extension: 190 lbs
Leg Extension: 85
Leg Curls: 85
Leg Press: 210
Hip Adduction: 100
Hip Abduction: 100
Seated Row: 70
Lateral Pull Down: 100
Chest Press: 70
Shoulder Press: 30
Biceps: 50
Triceps: 50

0 comments:

About