I am so tired! I've been noticing my iron seems low again. I've got big nasty very dark bruises and I'm tired. Now I've got a bad cough, which I caught from my son, Joey. Add to all of this it's that time of the month.

It's days like today I wish they'd done a hysterectomy instead of just a tubaligation. I don't say that to make anyone feel like I think it's an easy procedure. I know it's not, but days like today make life very difficult. I'm at work and all I want to do is go home. I can't do that because we're only allowed 6 sick days per year. How does one call in sick or go home sick when they have their period? Seriously? First off, it's embarrassing and secondly, it seems like a cop out. I'm in serious pain and Advil only helps so much. Enough of my complaining.

I woke at 4:45 am again and made it to the gym by 6. I think this will work out nicely, once I get used to it. Monday I started keeping track of my calories. I entered my information to figure out how many calories/day I should be eating from this site. I've included the my calories per day below:

Maintenance - 2657
Fat Loss - 2126
Extreme Fat Loss - 1976

I'm working on day 3 of keeping track and I'm somewhere between Fat Loss and Maintenance. I know I can bring it down ever further, but I'm not stressing about it this week. I'm looking at this week as my trial week. The biggest part is to keep track of everything, then I'll work on getting my calories between Fat Loss and Extreme Fat Loss.

My friend Dany Leblanc C.H. recently updated Renaissance Hypnosis blog. He talks about keeping your motivation to exercise, which we all know can be the hardest part in a weight loss journey. You can view his blog here.

Walking: 1.18 miles / 1.9 km
Treadmill: 2.04 miles / 3.29 km / 338 cal / 40 minutes 50 seconds
Total: 3.22 miles / 5.19 km

0 comments:

About