On The Run

9:46 AM | 0 Comments

I tried to wake up early and go to the gym since I missed going yesterday. I normally don't go on Wednesdays because I have GEMS in the evening and it makes for a very long day for my husband watching the kids.

Well the plan was to leave by 6 and get to the gym before 7. Instead I got on the bus around 6:30 and got to the gym shortly after 7. By the time I started on the Elliptical I had less than 15 minutes to work out. I opted for running 1 mile which I managed to do in 10 minutes 41 seconds.

And I managed to make to work with 1 minute to spare!

Tonight I'll be getting more exercise while at GEMS. My group and I will be doing the Creative Movement badge. We're practicing so we can perform for our club next week. I got a major workout from it last time so I'm sure I will tonight as well.

0 comments:

About