There is currently a transit strike in Ottawa. Our local transit union has decided to strike and hold the entire city of Ottawa and it's people hostage. I have no vehicle and am finding it difficult to even make it into work let alone get to the gym too.

With no buses running I have not been to the gym since Tuesday. This morning I was dropped off at a friend's place so I could hitch a ride with him into work. I was downtown by 6:30 and my shift is 9:30-5:30.

Since I was at the gym so early I decided to finally try one of the group exercise classes. Lucky for me BodyFlow is Friday mornings and I had wanted to try this class previously.

The class runs 1 hour from 7-8. The instructor is actually someone I went to high school with. It sucks just a little when she's all in shape and I'm not. I mostly enjoyed the class and would like to continue going although it looks like it will be a while before that happens.

Next week I'm going to take the stairs on my breaks to get in some exercise. And I'll see if I can find a video to workout with at home. I'll keep you up to date on what I decide to do.

0 comments:

About