Good Morning! So I've been out of commission for 2 weeks and went back to the gym this morning. It was seriously great! I'm back at the downtown Good Life so I felt a little intimidated. It's amazing how many people are running on the treadmills at 6:30 am! I was between two women who've obviously been at this a long time because they were running so fast! I opted for the treadmill because I'm starting my training for the run in October. Training is 3 times/week.

Week 1: Brisk five-minute warm-up walk. Then alternate 60 seconds of jogging and 90 seconds of walking for a total of 20 minutes.

I also did the Fit Fix Circuit, I lowered the weights since I've been out for 2 weeks. I'll gradually build it back up.

Treadmill: 1.1 miles in 21:08 minutes

Back Extension: 150
Leg Extension: 75
Leg Curl: 75
Leg Press: 170
Lateral Pull Down: 75
Chest Press: 60
Lateral Raise: 30
Shoulder Press: 30
Biceps: 50
Triceps: 50
Abs: 30

0 comments:

About