Out Sick

3:41 PM | 1 Comments

Hello everyone! I'm sorry you haven't heard from me lately. Monday night I ended up quite sick with the flu. I missed 3 days of work and haven't been eating much of anything. I did weigh myself this morning since it is Friday.

Weigh in: 240 lbs (down 9.8 lbs since Jan 19th)

Monday I'll be starting back up again with the gym and my eating, although money is tight for the next week so some of my choices may not be the best. However, next Friday is payday and I'll be doing a huge grocery shopping!

The transit strike is "over" and buses start running again Monday. It should be interesting trying to get to the gym.

Have a great weekend!

1 comments:

Unknown said...

Inspiring...makes me want to get off of my duff and get into a schedule - you've done fantastically with your "stick-to-it"-ness.

Well done!!

About