Okay, it is time to truly do something about my weight loss, because holy crap I'm big. The picture below was taken Saturday on my girl's night out at Boston Pizza.

I'm going to step up my work-outs, more time, more often. I've gotta be serious about making this a priority in my life.

This morning I procrastinated leaving, I went to bed late because I was trying to get some laundry washed. I decided since I cut myself short on time to do a cardio workout today.

I used an elliptical trainer today and really worked out my legs. I did interval training and pushed it hard for 15 seconds and went at a normal pace the rest of the minute. After a while I pushed it for 45 seconds and back to normal pace for 1-2 minutes. I'm surprised I made it to 30 minutes, but I'm glad I did.

I will be going Tuesday, Thursday and Friday as well.

0 comments:

About