GAME ON...

12:18 PM | 0 Comments

Well folks, it's been too long! I have gone to the gym since the strike started 43 days ago, but only a handful of times. I put on weight over Christmas and I am now at my highest weight without being pregnant.

As of Monday I weighed 249.8 lbs. There, I said it out loud, it's out there now. So, Monday while at work I was talking with my baby sister who's worried about me. Her and I are very alike when it comes to our eating habits. She's finally managed to lose weight and deal with her emotional eating. I have all the knowledge and all the tools I need at my disposal, but still struggle with even coming close to losing weight.

While talking to my sister, I decided to walk to the gym and have my car pool pick me up there in the mornings. It's time to stop making excuses and stop blaming the bus strike for my weight problems. I talked it over with the girl I car pool with and she decided to join me. So, now I have a ride to the gym and I have the extra motivation of having a gym buddy.

Elliptical: 15 minutes 1.18 miles
Fit Fix Circuit: less weight than before as it's been so long, I need to work my way back up

0 comments:

About