Happy St. Patrick's Day!

AND

Happy Anniversary to my husband Ben and I!

Today is a great day! I broke my record! I did it! I reached a goal! I did 5 km in 55 minutes and 24 seconds! WOOT!

So, my eating while at work has improved, but I'm still struggling with eating at home. I don't understand why I'm sabotaging myself at home. The worst part is I know it's wrong when I'm doing it. I think I need to find an evening snack that works for me.

Again this week my goal is to stop eating by 8 pm. Last night I managed 8:45 and I did stay up later than I normally would. I was even more active at home last night. I folded our giant mountain of laundry. I went pile by pile and eventually folded and put away most of our laundry.

Riley was up a lot again last night and this morning. I slept in later than usual and missed the bus by 30 seconds. So, I walked to Fallowfield. Oh and I'm not wearing my winter jacket anymore! YAY! I wore a hooded sweater and my GEMS vest. Still wearing my winter boots, I totally need to get some shoes this weekend!

Walking: 1.18 miles / 1.9 km
Treadmill: 3.31 miles / 5.33 km / 60 minutes 24 seconds / 581 calories
5 km in 55 minutes 24 seconds

I won the St. Patty's Day Contest in my office! Here is a picture in my 83 green things!


0 comments:

About