I've received a lot of response from my last post. It's amazing when you put yourself out there and others respond positively. Thank you all for your support. I can't thank you all enough!

I made some healthy muffins last night. There isn't even any chocolate in them! I took a recipe for fruit and oatmeal muffins and kinda made it my own. They're pretty tasty. Plus I added flax and wheat germ so they're high in fiber.

I've had quite the eventful morning. I woke up at 5:15, got ready and had a couple minutes left before the bus arrived. Only it arrived a couple of minutes early so I missed it. I started walking to Fallowfield and saw the most amazing thing...an owl! Okay so, maybe not so amazing to most of you, but I've never seen an owl outside of the zoo. He was magnificent, his wing span must have been 5 feet. He was huge and so beautiful. I would have missed it if I had caught the bus on time.

I took the bus downtown and walked the couple of blocks to the gym. As I rounded the corner from Bank St to Queen St there was a crowd of people outside the gym. Apparently, the guy who has the key never showed and was unreachable! The gym normally opens at 5:30. I got there at 6:30, I only waited around fro 15 minutes and decided to drop my stuff off at work and take a walk.

The plan was to do my 5 km anyway. I did not make my 5 km, but I managed 4.2 in 45 minutes. Plus I walked to the bus station, so I've walked a lot today. Who knows I may end up walking home from the bus station again. I've walked either to or from the bus station 3 times so far this week!

Walking: 1.18 miles / 1.9 km
Walking: 2.6 miles / 4.2 km
Total Walking: 3.78 miles / 6.1 km

0 comments:

About