Well, it's been over a week since my last workout. It's frustrating the cycles we end up in. Riley still isn't sleeping well at night which means I'm not sleeping well at night. So, I stay home, sleep in just that little more. I'm still tired all day, but to try and drag myself out of bed at 5 am, just wasn't happening.

Last night I made sure to wash my gym clothes, pack most of my bag and put my lunch together. I stayed up way too late (I blame the time change) and Riley woke up a lot throughout the night.

I got out of bed about 5:20, missed my bus at 5:40 and left about 5:55. I walked to Fallowfield to catch the bus and I walked from the gym to work. The bus was so packed! Everyone is rude, including myself. I'm standing with this huge gym bag and wonder where people think I can put the bag to get out of their way. I can think of a very non-polite place to put it. My point is that it's a hard way to start the day. March 16th can't come soon enough. That's the day all buses are back on the road which means I can take the express!

After the bus ride I must say my heart was not in working out. I only stayed on the treadmill for 20 minutes, but I managed a mile. I worked on my lower body. I didn't push myself today. Tomorrow I will push harder.

I came to the realization today that I have to get serious about my weight control. In fact it's time to get my weight under control! I've been going to the gym since October and lost no real weight. How ridiculous is that?

Dee, I'm taking your advice... The biggest change I'm making this week is: No eating after 7 pm. This is going to be very difficult for me, but I think will make the biggest difference. I can make it through the day eating healthy, but at night, it's been a real challenge.

I will keep you up to date on my progress. have a great day!

CARDIO

Walking: 1.18 miles (1.9 km)
Treadmill: 1.01 miles (1.62 km)

LOWER BODY

Back Extension: 175 lbs
Leg Extension: 85 lbs
Leg Curls: 85 lbs
Leg Press: 210 lbs
Hip Adduction: 100 lbs
Hip Abduction: 100 lbs
Abs: 40 lbs

0 comments:

About