Today I've done much better than yesterday, even tonight. Although it is hard. I want to reach into the cupboard and just keep eating pretzels or whatever else I get my hands on. Instead I'm sitting here updating my blog. I broke down and bought one of those thin chocolate bars, but I only had ONE piece of it! I can still hardly believe it myself! Everything in moderation right? That's the key.

Meal 1
Nutribar
Mini Wheats

Meal 2
cottage cheese with pineapple

Meal 3
Orange Sesame Chicken
yogurt

Meal 4
salad with ranch dressing
yogurt
one piece of a dark chocolate thin bar

Meal 5
Sole Parmesan
rice
yogurt
1/2 banana

Meal 6
Sole Parmesan
handful of pretzels

1 comments:

Dany Leblanc C.H. said...

I must say that you really know what you are doing! Keeping a food diary is so important because sometime we feel like we did good then look back and realize that we ate lots of good things but too many of it or sometimes a little of a bad thing but 5 times during the day... I always recommend that my client have a food diary and an exercise diary, if possible in the same book and with your weight, that way its possible to see what works for you. By seeing what combination of foods and training you get results from, you may even find it becomes easier to shed the pounds as your able to hit it right on the nail after having established a pattern. Here is a great tool that is designed to track both food intake and physical activity and its completely free!

http://www.dietitians.ca/public/content/eat_well_live_well/english/eatracker/

Enjoy!

Dany Leblanc C.H.
Certified Clinical Hypnotist and NLP Practitioner

RenaissanceHypnosis.Ca

About