It's a good day! It's a new day! I refuse to let myself fall into the berating myself loop. Usually, when this happens I continue to eat poorly because I feel guilty and ashamed. All the support systems tell you when you mess up, to admit you messed up and move on. Don't use it as an excuse to keep eating badly.

I will post my food journal tonight. So far I'm doing well with my eating, but the real test is at night. So stay tuned.

On the motivation scale a friend of mine who is a Certified Hypnotist and an NLP Practitioner asked if he could link to my blog as motivation for his weight control clients. I'm truly flattered! Although, this means I need to keep on top of my weight control which is great AND challenging. So, I'm going to try to include more of my feelings, what I struggle with and what works well for me.

For more information on hypnotism please go to:
http://renaissancehypno.blogspot.com/.

My workout today was for my upper body. While working out I realized some of the machines I thought were for a specific muscle group actually were not. Shoulder Lateral Raises are more for my back. Back Extensions is more lower back and buttocks. So I looked around and found that the Lateral Raises are for shoulders...who knew? I see shoulder in the name I assume it works my shoulders.

Physically I feel pretty good. I can feel the ab workout from yesterday and I already feel the upper body workout from this morning. Tomorrow is more aerobics and abs...I'm kind of scared to do more ab work!

CARDIO


Elliptical
5 minutes
0.37Miles
59 Feet Climbed
2.98 mph Average Speed


UPPER BODY


Chest Press: Chest and Triceps Back Extension: Back and Buttocks
40 lbs x 12 reps 120 lbs x 12 reps
50 x 10 140 x 10
60 x 8 160 x 8
70 x 6 180 x 6
50 x 12 140 x 12


Shoulder Lateral Raise: Back and Biceps Lateral Raise: Shoulders
40 lbs x 12 reps 10 lbs x 12 reps
50 x 10 20 x 10
60 x 8 30 x 8
70 x 6 40 x 6
50 x 12 20 x 12




Seated Biceps: Biceps Seated Triceps: Triceps
30 lbs x 12 reps 30 lbs x 12 reps
40 x 10 40 x 10
50 x 8 50 x 8
60 x 6 60 x 6
30 x 12 40 x 12

0 comments:

About