So Tired

11:39 AM | 0 Comments

I barely slept last night. I finally went to bed at midnight and Riley kept waking up, then Joey had his turn waking up. Finally I slept from 2 until about 4 when my husband woke up! I did manage to get out of bed at 5:30 and go to the gym. I really really wanted to stay home today and sleep. I've had this pain in my lower abdomen, mostly on the left side. It feels as though my ovaries hurt. I need to go see the doctor, but the clinic closes at 5, so I'm not sure when I can get there.

An interesting comment I read today:
“What I say to them is that if they really want to do something, just make the commitment and go for it. It might take a while, but if you really want it, you can make it happen.”

This morning was my cardio and abs workout.


CARDIO
Elliptical: 23 minutes
1.62 miles
258 calories
Distance Climbed 1982 feet
Average Heart Rate 147

ABS
Horizontal Abs Machine
30 lbs x 12 reps
40 x 10
50 x 8
60 x 6
30 x 12

Swiss Ball Leg Raises
1 x 12

Crunches
1 x 12

0 comments:

About