Good morning. So, I didn't set two alarms, and I managed to wake up at 5 am with just the one alarm, I didn't even hit the snooze button.

I decided on walking since I biked last night. Since today is a holiday my father-in-law drove me to work. This gave me extra time for my walk. My walk this morning was 2.85 miles (4.6 km). I was gone an hour, but stopped to do my 16 push ups at the beginning and end of my walk. I also did 30 step ups using a curb.

I brought my 1 lb weights as usual but left the ankle weight at home. I decided until I get new shoes I won't add the extra weight to my ankle. I used my weights straight above my head, punching out at chest level, flapping my arms like I'm trying to fly and pumping up at chest level. I love to look ridiculous!

Oh! I came across my little skunk friend again this morning. Only this time he wasn't just crossing the street. He was dilly dallying around. I took a very wide berth since I couldn't just wait for him to cross the road. I'd rather play it safe than end up smelling like a skunk. He was a cute little thing though.

I am pleased with my total distance from last week. I increased my distance by 7 miles over last week. I must sat last night's last minute bike ride really pumped me up for the week. My energy level was starting to drag and I could feel the laziness want to take hold again.

I can't say exactly what came over me last night, but I went further and felt better than ever before! I feel completely revived and hope this feeling continues.

Have a blessed day! God is with you.

0 comments:

About