Well it's Monday. I took Friday and Saturday off. Sunday I didn't go in the morning, but I did go to Farm Boy for groceries. I biked there and back 2.3 miles (3.8 km). It's funny, there was a time when biking to Farm Boy seemed like such a big bike ride. Now I look at it and think "Gee I didn't go very far, that doesn't count for much." I know that any distance is good as long as I go.
This morning I did my 1.4 mile walk lifting weights as I went. I managed to get my 16 plus 16 push ups in as well, though after 3 days it was hard to push myself. I had considered switching to 3lbs weights but today realized I'm not ready for that.
This evening I biked to the Independent Grocer to pick up some milk and a few other things. The ride was 4.5 miles (7.3 km).

Today's total: 6.8 miles (10.94 km)

0 comments:

About