Good evening. I hope you are all enjoying the long weekend. I took yesterday off. I slept in and it felt great! This in itself wasn't a bad thing, I meant to go at some point yesterday, instead I ended up eating way too much junk food.

I stayed up late last night organizing my desk and kitchen and finally filing away all those papers that end up cluttering my desk. Since I was up late I didn't get up at 5 to go for my walk. I did get up at 6 am but my kids woke around the same time and I decided to let Ben sleep in.

I cleaned up a bit, did some laundry and got everyone ready for church. This afternoon I spent relaxing and eventually made beef curry for supper and a huge beautiful salad. My salad is so good I can eat it without dressing, which is good since I added pecans and cheese.

This evening I was determined not to let another whole day go by without getting some sort of
exercise in. At first I was just going for a short bike ride, but I ended up going 5.3 miles (8.6 km). I feel great! When I got home I was wired from pushing myself and hit the punching bag a bit. I hit 100 times with each fist. I still managed to get in my 16 push ups at the beginning and end of my route.


Now I just need to make extra sure I go tomorrow morning. I am getting a drive to work tomorrow so I don't have to leave as early as usual and I'm going to try for a 1 hour walk instead of my usual 30 or 40 minute walk. I think I'll set two alarms tomorrow to make sure I get up at 5. I'm off to get my stuff ready for work tomorrow. Enjoy your day off while I'm working. I will update you again tomorrow on how my morning went.

Weekly Total: 21.8 miles (35.08 km)
Walking: 5 miles (8.05 km)
Biking 16.8 miles (27.03
km)

0 comments:

About