Wow! I really slacked off this past week, with my exercising and with my blog. Since Wednesday I've been exhausted. I'm fairly certain it's from PMS. I have got a lot of problems in that area that I will spare you the details of.

So, I will quickly update you on what I did last week.

Wednesday: 1.7 miles (2.8 km)
I slept in and decided not to go in the morning. In the evening I ended up borrowing the car so I biked to and from my inlaws.

Thursday: 3.2 miles (5.1 km)
I biked to Sobey's to pick up milk. The plan was to go for my usual ride of 5.3 miles, but halfway down my street I was tired. I knew I had to get milk for the kids and I just figured it was harder because Riley had kept me awake most of the night.

Friday: 4.9 miles (7.9 km)
I biked to Sobey's to get coffee for Ben. I was well rested but still got winded halfway down my street. I realized that there was some underlying issue since I'm not that tired even after going for my 3.2 mile ride. I also went after work to pick up the car so another 1.7 miles.

I guess the positive thing is that I still went. I felt so weak that it feels like a major set back. I also ate very poorly most of the week which doesn't help. My husband pointed out this weekend that I've still been waking up early but I've been going to bed later. And as I mentioned before my period is coming and I think that is playing a major role in my fatigue.

Weekly Total: 20.4 miles (32.8 km)

0 comments:

About