8:14 AM | 0 Comments

G'Day Eh!

This morning I went for my walk as usual with my 1 lb weights. I really pushed hard with the weights both yesterday and today. My shoulders and neck hurt today so I am going to take a weight break tomorrow. Actually the plan is to go for my 5.3 mile bike ride.

When I got home I realized needed bus tickets so I went back out and biked up to the Shell. My total for today is as follows:
Total: 3.2 miles (5.2 km)
Walking: 1.4 miles (2.3 km)
Biking: 1.8 miles (2.9 km)

I know my posts have been short lately I think I'm going through a lull. Even getting out of bed has been hard lately. I need to find a happy medium with my energy level.

Over the weekend I noticed a very small definition in my arms. It's not very much but it's there. Makes me super proud to see that! I still haven't noticed a difference on the scale, but I have had several people tell me I'm looking well.

One comment in particular was that I look vibrant. Thanks James ;-)
My husband as always loves me no matter my size, but you can't help feeling great when friends make comments!

Tonight is dinner with my kids Great-Granny, I'm really looking forward to it. My daughter Riley is just 7 days from being 1 year old and last night she walked for the first time! I'm such a proud Mama!!!

Until tomorrow, have a great day and Be Blessed!

Addition for the day....(biked home from the in-laws).
Biking: 0.8 miles (1.4 km)
Updated Total: 4 miles (6.6 km)

0 comments:

About