Today marks 2 weeks of exercising on a regular basis. This morning I biked 5.3 miles (8.6 km) and lifted some weights. I finally asked someone what the different terms are for my weight lifting. I did tricep kickbacks, bicep curls, chest presses, flys and tricep hammers. I did 1 rep of 25 each way and a rep of 50 for my curls.

After my workout I felt great, I now know what they mean when people talk about an exercise high. Problem is, now that I've been sitting at work for 4 hours I'm really very tired. I guess I'm hitting a major low after feeling so great.

It's not just at work either. Last night I fell asleep around 8 while trying to put my son to sleep. (He of course stayed awake.) I went to my own bed about 9. I woke a couple of times with the kids through the night. Once was just after 11 and again around 3:30. I know 5 am is early to get up but I am getting lots of sleep. I feel like I shouldn't be so tired all the time. I look forward to this being habit and not something I have to force. It will be great when my system stabilizes and I'm not so tired all the time.

Have a great day!

0 comments:

About