Thursday I decided to take the day off, but even when I take a day off I still manage to get in some exercise. After work we needed a few groceries so I biked to my in laws and back home.
Thursday
Biking: 1.7 miles (2.8 km)
Friday I started to go for a walk, but realized I needed bus tickets so I walked back home to get my bike. I biked up to the Shell and found out they didn't have bus tickets until 7. So, back on my bike up the road some more and I finally got bus tickets.
Friday
Walking: 0.5 miles (0.8 km)
Biking: 2.7 miles (4.3 km)
Wii: 10 minutes
I also played Wii Boxing this afternoon for about 10 minutes and kicked my colleague's ass! Alex put up a good fight but ultimately I knocked him out! I had a pretty rough day today, many things got my blood boiling so it was a great way to get that steam out!! I'll have to think about getting one of my own.
This weekend will be quite busy as it is birthday weekend. Saturday we're having a party for my oldest son Dale and daughter Riley. Dale is 6 and Riley will be 1 on Tuesday. Sunday we're having a family dinner so you know I won't sit down the whole time.
Have a great weekend.

0 comments:

About