Hump Day

7:56 AM | 0 Comments

Good Morning. It's Wednesday, Hump Day! My oldest son is 6 today! I can't believe he's already 6! We'll be celebrating on the 16th and 17th as a combined party with Riley, she's almost 1!

I woke at 5:09 but didn't leave the house until 5:30. both Riley and Joey woke up and needed to be changed. Unfortunately Joey didn't go back to sleep like I thought he would and he woke Ben up, which I didn't realize until I got back home. I was going to walk but since it was already 5:30 and I needed to pick up milk I decided to bike. I thought the route I took was a lot shorter than usual but it was actually the same distance as my regular bike route of 4.3 miles, ok technically it was 4.28 miles, but still pretty darn close.


I'm all out of things to say today.

0 comments:

About