Welcome to Monday. I finally bought new running shoes...ADIDAS! Apparently my feet are smaller than I thought. I'm in a 7.5 wide. I've been buying sizes 8.5 and 9 for years! Oh and this is my first pair of name brand running shoes. So I'm a little excited about it. I'll take a picture and post it later.

Since I'm in exhausted mode and had new running shoes I decided to walk. I know why I prefer biking to walking. I feel so slow when I walk. I went for my 30 minute walk of 1.4 miles. I brought my 1 lb weights and did my 32 push ups.

It's so dark when I start that the moon and stars are still shining brightly. I've gotta get used to it being dark. I find it makes me feel more tired than it did when the sun was already starting to come up at that time. You know it's fall when...it's colder in the mornings and my allergies are acting up big time. I feel like I have a cold, except everything is itchy. My eyes, throat, ears and nose, plus the sneezing. Today my head is all fuzzy too.

What is it with me and skunks? So I left the house and crossed the street. As I walked a few feet I could see a skunk waddling along on my side of the sidewalk. I try to keep a wide berth so I crossed to the other side. What does the little rascal do? He decides to cross to my side of the sidewalk. So I had to cross back over. I guess the little guy was hungry and searching for some food, because he headed to some houses on the other side. The side I started on and ended up on is a huge field. But seriously what is up with me and skunks? I never come across a raccoon. I always see rabbits, but that is not rare in Barrhaven.

This week is going to be a walking week to help build up my stamina again. I'm also paying closer attention to what I eat and trying to watch how much I eat. I know at some point I'm probably going to have to follow a plan, but for now I'll just work my way up to it. I'd rather not have to count calories, measure or weigh my food and write everything down all the time. So, if I stay sensible and keep at the exercise we'll see how it goes.

Have a blessed day!

Today's Total: 1.4 miles (2.25 km)

0 comments:

About