Sorry it's been a few days since I last updated my blog. We had a very busy weekend with the kids. Saturday was the kids birthday party at A Gym Tale. We all had a great time! Sunday I sneezed and threw my back out...yes I said I sneezed! I guess it's from my Wii boxing challenge on Friday and my back was already a bit stiff. So, I rested my back as much as I could throughout the day and later in the afternoon I made supper for everyone. There were 8 adults and my 3 kids. I made honey dijon chicken and risoto. It was a great evening. The cake was great, Riley actually ate some too.

Over the weekend I bought a digital scale. I was NOT happy with what I saw on the scale. I weigh a lot more than I thought. When I first stepped onto the scale it said 247.8 lbs. Apparently, it was the wrong time of day to step on the scale. The next morning when I weighed myself I was 243.8 lbs. I'm still not happy about this number, but all I can do is keep trying and watch what eat more closely.

I am determined NOT to let the number on the scale deter me from my goals. I've decided to ramp up my exercise this week. The plan is to bike everyday 5.3 miles (8.6 km). I have done this both yesterday and today.

At work I am in training for the next few weeks, but I will try to write everyday. Good day everyone and be blessed!

0 comments:

About