I finally have a list of the machines I'm using. It's called the 20 Minute Fit Fix Circuit. I will take note of how much weight I am using with each machine when I remember to bring a notebook and pen. Today I did 3 reps of 12 on each machine, except the ab crunch I only did 2 reps...because OUCH!

1. back extension
2. seated leg curl
3. leg extension
4. seated row
5. chest press
6. lateral raise
7. biceps curl
8. triceps extension
9. ab crunch

I also tried out the Elliptical Trainer today. It was different, sort of fun at first but I found it really hard on the feet. I think I will stick tot he treadmill I had more success with it on Tuesday. I'm not bothering with cycling at this time since I still bike to and from the gym.

Total Circuit: 25 minutes 3 reps of 12 per machine
Total Biking: 3.8 miles
Total Elliptical: 10 minutes for 0.77 miles

Tomorrow I'm finally going to try the Queen Street gym with my co-worker Mercedes. It seems to be a movement here at work. There are now 5 of us at work that I know of who are going to Good Life.

Until Tomorrow...Be Blessed

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Curious...Why are you working out in machines? You should not be doing your entire workout in machines. Who gave this workout to you, if you don't mind me asking?

About