"I feel like a weak little school girl" (make sure to think of that line with a German accent). I worked out hard core this morning. First we started with a discussion on nutrition. He didn't tell me anything I don't already know, except that I SHOULD be eating within 30 minutes of waking. He was happy with the times I eat, every 2-3 hours and made suggestions to add more fruits, vegetables and water.

We started on this cross country ski machine. I don't really like it, but it's different and it is a good work out. I still prefer the treadmill!

back extension: 120 lbs
leg extension: 65 lbs
leg curl: 75 lbs
leg press: 140 lbs
seated row: 60 lbs
lateral pull down: 60 lbs
chest press: 60 lbs
chest fly: 55 lbs
shoulder lateral raise: 35 lbs
shoulder press: 25 lbs
biceps: 60 lbs
triceps: 55 lbs
sit ups: 20 lbs

0 comments:

About