This morning I didn't have much time. I biked to the gym and did the circuit of 9 machines. I did 3 reps of 12 on each machine. Today I brought my notebook with me to take down the amount of weight.

1. back extension - 55 lbs
2. seated leg curl - 25 lbs
3. leg extension - 40 lbs
4. seated row - 25 lbs
5. chest press - 15 lbs
6. lateral raise - 20 lbs
7. biceps curl - 25 lbs (too much)
8. triceps extension - 25 lbs
9. ab crunch - 20 lbs

The bicep curls I should only use 20 lbs with. At first 25 lbs were ok, but half way through the second rep it was hard. I really pushed it to complete my 3 reps. The ab crunch is also very hard, but it's not the weight that makes it hard.

I'll be going again on Thursday and Friday. Friday is my first meet with the personal trainer. I am looking forward to meeting with Terry to really co-ordinate my workouts!

0 comments:

About