Well, it's been three days and I keep managing to get up and workout. I'm really quite happy to be working out again. I started with my warm up, I didn't do the high knees or butt kicks. I was going to shadow box, but my ipod battery was dead and it just felt weird to punch in the air with no music blasting in my ears. So I went for my walk/jog instead.

I jogged more this morning than previously. I'm trying to add more jogging than walking as I get used to it. I stopped at the bench and did TWO reps of 10! Then at the other park I did it again.

Total Bench Push Ups.....40!!!
Total Walk/Jog: 1.4 miles

I've been eating better the last few days as well. I keep bringing cookies in my lunch and I've only had 1 in the last two days. I know that may not seem like a long time to some of you, but those who know me know that I need my chocolate. Just the simple fact that I have chocolate with me, within reach and I haven't eaten it is a huge accomplishment for me. I know it won't be like that everyday, and I am okay with that. I know myself well enough that the moment I say I cannot have chocolate I will binge. So, as long as I can do this most days I'm sure I will be able to stick with it.

I finally bought a sports bra, now I'll be able to add jumping rope to my exercise routine. Well, as soon as I buy a new jump rope I will add it to my routine. I had one, but my kids demolished it.

0 comments:

About