I met up with Mercedes and we went to the Good Life Fitness on Queen Street. It's different than the gym I go to in Barrhaven. Most of the people there are hard core and ALREADY fit! I'm so glad that's not my regular gym. I'd have been too intimidated to go by myself. Mercedes and I are going to go twice a week together. Starting the week after next.

I'm working at 8 next week so I'm going to have to figure out when/where I'm going to work out. I'm sure I will still go in the mornings, I'm just unsure if I will leave from the gym or from home.

I am totally feeling my newly forming abs. That is where I feel the burn the most!
I've now run out of things to say since it took me all day to write this much. It's been busy all day.

I also started wearing a pedometer. I put it on at 6 am and took it off at 9 pm.

Total steps: 12650
Total Distance: 5.98 miles

HAPPY TURKEY DAY!

0 comments:

About