All in One

12:52 PM | 0 Comments

You may be thinking that I haven't been going to the gym this week since I haven't posted all week. Truth is I have been going and working really hard, I just haven't had the time to update my blog.

In fact I haven't had much time to do anything lately. I'm feeling really overwhelmed. Going to the gym, working all day, dealing with my sick daughter and hyper son, and not sleeping because Riley's been keeping me up all hours of the night. I've got a billion things I want/need to get done, but at the end of the day I'm burnt out!

Monday
- I went on my own and did the circuit of machines. I managed to The same weights from the previous Thursday. Although I couldn't get past 8 reps on the shoulder press. I also did 10 minutes on the treadmill - hard core.

Tuesday - Rowing machine for 7 minutes. The trainer took my body measurements, I wasn't surprised by the results, but I was surprised at my waist.
Fit Fix Circuit:
back extension: 140 lbs
leg extension: 70 lbs
leg curl: 80 lbs
leg press: 160 lbs
seated row: 65 lbs
lateral pull down: 65 lbs
chest press: 65 lbs
chest fly: 55 lbs
shoulder lateral raise: 40 lbs
shoulder press: 30 lbs (8 reps)
biceps: 65 lbs (10 reps)
triceps: 60 lbs
sit ups: 30 lbs

Thursday - 10 minutes on the treadmill. Today we talked about whether or not I wanted to continue with a Personal Trainer, which I'd love to but there is no way we could ever afford it. Terry gave me some advice on how to keep going on my own without a trainer.
Fit Fix Circuit:
back extension: 160 lbs
leg extension: 80 lbs
leg curl: 90 lbs
leg press: 180 lbs
seated row: 70 lbs
lateral pull down: 70 lbs
chest press: 70 lbs
chest fly: 55 lbs
shoulder lateral raise: 45 lbs
shoulder press: 30 lbs I made it to 12 reps...barely!
biceps: 65 lbs I made it to 12 reps
triceps: 65 lbs
sit ups: 40 lbs

Keep in mind each day I've gone to the gym I bike there and back so that's 3.8 miles each day. My plan is to go to the downtown gym tomorrow, but I'm so tired I may just opt for sleeping in. I will post again tomorrow.

0 comments:

About